Scroll to top
© 2005-2020, Marler Tennis Akademie, Impressum | Datenschutz


Visa support when going to study at the academy

For the period of study at the academy, visa support is provided for athletes and their accompanying persons.

For a short stay at the academy (up to three months), an invitation is sent for a Schengen visa.

In case of a long-term stay at the academy (from a year or more), a temporary residence permit is issued.

A temporary residence permit can also be obtained by one of the parents of a child under the age of eighteen

Please note: visa support and residence permit is provided exclusively for the period of study at the academy.